What's new in my make up bag


It's been ages since we've had a good beauty chat! I probably do feel a bit more comfortable talking fashion most of the time but I promise I'm trying to branch out and keep up the beauty posts as trying new products and doing is reviews is something I love to do.

So there have been a few new additions to my makeup bag over the last month or two and I thought I'd share my thoughts as it's not often I splash out this much on new make up! (That's not entirely true but let's roll with it!).



Soliel Tan de Chanel

This bronzer is the newest to my collection - purchased only a week ago in fact but I have been sampling for a while. Honestly it's such a beautiful natural looking bronzer that just can't get enough of it. I was sceptical trying a cream bronzer at first as I've always used powder but it goes onto the skin perfectly and I even used it on my legs yesterday!

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation

I had this one a couple of months I'll admit but it's not often that I change my foundation as I really am a creature of habit. This one is stunning and so dewy on the skin! I recommend using a damp beauty blender for the best affect. It is a little dark for me at the moment so I'm mixing it with L'Oreal's Infallible Sculpt contour base foundation and it really is the perfect mix.

Charlotte Tilbury

I'm making this general as I really was late on this bandwagon but it's one I'm glad I eventually did! I've been using the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks in 'Bitch Perfect' and 'Penelope Pink' and loving it - especially when mixed with the Lip Cheat in 'Pillowtalk'.




I'd love if you subscribed to my Youtube Channel



No comments

Post a Comment

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig