How to treat yourself this Valentine's Day


I can't say I've ever been a big fan of Valentine's Day, and it's not anything to do with being single...I've been with my (now) husband for 7 of these over-hyped and commercial holidays...but there is something about the giant red balloons, over-priced chocolate and cheesy cards that just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

That being said, I do believe in taking a day out, even if it is just once a year, to really spend some time with your significant other. We all lead such busy lives that a day set aside as a reminder to appreciate the one you love can't be a bad thing now can it? 

What is true though is that you can't love someone else if you can't love yourself so don't forget to take some out to pamper yourself as well.






Buy a new dress

Treating yourself to something a little special is always a great way to feel great. Being February, there will be plenty of occasions for the year ahead to start thinking about what events you might have coming up (perhaps a nice Valentine's dinner) and get browsing!

Have a pamper evening

Run yourself a bath (or have your partner do it for you), light some candles and get some prosecco. Follow up with a face mask and a lot of chocolate.

Plan a spa day

This one is best done with your girlfriends but can be done as a 'spa for two'. Go to the local spa for the day, or two, and just relax.


Shop the Look





I'd love if you subscribed to my Youtube channel



24 comments

  1. you look beautiful:)
    I like your blouse;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great outfit! Kisses
    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/2017/02/original-remedies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so beautiful! love your coat.

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Carol - it's such a favourite!

      Delete
  4. loveeeee
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave to myself one massage and one appointment to the hair salon for V-day!!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah sounds awesome! Nothing like a bit of time out for yourself!

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit, especially the boots!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow honey you looks so pretty! I liked the withe shirt with this boots! Fantastic
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: COZY WHITE OUTFIT
    DON'T MISS: FASHION MIX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so perfect, I love this blouse!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that All Saints coat!!! Just when I was finding a new coat...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig